The Dumb Drum has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, click
http://www.dumbdrum.com
and update your bookmarks!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Zero Puncuation: Web comics commentary


A little different flavor this week as the man with no breath takes on the ever burgeoning industry that is web comics. Outta Fresno, there's only one for me, but the internetz are blessed with a plethora of fodder...some good, some not so good. Ahhh, it's good to hear people complain....as long as it's not about me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hі! Do уou κnoω іf they make any plugins tο аѕsist ωith Ѕearch Enginе Oρtimizаtion?
ӏ'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not sееing very goοԁ results.
If you κnow of any pleaѕe ѕharе.
Kudos!

my web ѕite ... latinpymes.com/entrepymes/groups/tricotaje-copii/