The Dumb Drum has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, click
http://www.dumbdrum.com
and update your bookmarks!

Monday, July 14, 2008

E3 2008: Rock Band 2 playlist revealed; Chinese Democracy track included

I know a lot of people that be loving teh Rock Band. Me, not so much. To me, it's just a more complicated Guitar Hero (of which I own, twice) but I'm totally for the "audience involvement" it brings to parties. But those drums just rock my ass every time. A case of no rhythm, I guess. Anyways, EA has revealed the set list for the upcoming sequel and there are some good stuff there. Always down for some Rage, Beck and Chili Peppers. And I'm sure the fact that there will be a Guns N' Roses track off there super hyped, oft delayed Chinese Democracy album will undoubtedly move a few more units. Check out the whole list over here at IGN and see if your favorites made it. Let us know who you think is missing from the list and which entries don't really deserve to be on there.

4 comments:

PartyMarty said...

DEFTONES R MISSING!!!

brodiemash said...

Oh yeah. Sorry, man. Maybe Guitar Hero World tour will have some...have you seen a set list for that yet? Hmmmm....time to search!

Anonymous said...

This artіcle is actually a nice one it helps new
the web рeople, who are wishіng in favor of blogging.



Here iѕ my page :: fitness.org.ua

Anonymous said...

ӏ know this if οff toрic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was curious what all is required to get set up? I'm assuming hаvіng a blοg like yourѕ wоuld cost a ρгetty penny?

I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% certain. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Here is my blog: simply Click The following website page