The Dumb Drum has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, click
http://www.dumbdrum.com
and update your bookmarks!

Monday, July 7, 2008

Battledrill's Weekly Haterade

Here at Dumb Drum, we don't like to promote hate in any manner.

But as a wise man once put it, there is always an exception to the rule. And so we bring you the 1st Weekly

Things That Are Ok To Hate On

1. The Socs
We're going old school with this one. I'm talking Bobba Fett with the actual rocket launcher action old school. The Socs are what you kids now would refer to as Jocks. Bunch of rich kids with their penny loafers, Mr. Drummond sweaters, poofy hair, cheerleader banging, Top 40 rockin dudes. Not only was this reason enough to hate on but as portrayed in Susan E. Hintons novel The Outsiders, they were plane old arrogant, pedantic, douchebags. And this was before
they tried to pick a fight with Ponyboy and his crew. Ponyboy was just minding his bidness, hollering at the rich girls when they had to come spread there haterade. First they threaten Ponyboy and his pal the Karate Kid, then start a rumble and then almost drown Ponyboy, forcing The Karate Kid to kill one of the Socs in order to save his pals life. Sniff, fuck I hate the Socs. Stay Golden Ponyboy.


2. That One Guy

You know that one guy at work/school/neighborhood/spa/gym/anywhere that just rubs you the wrong way? You have tried everything imaginable to pinpoint what it is that just makes you not trust him and want to expose him in front of everyone? He has absolutely done nothing that you can call him on, but screw it. Gas is $5 Dollars a gallon, go ahead and hate.



3. The California Headset Law
We all understand this law is for the betterment of this great state. But man, did the Government forget we are all broke as hell from paying $5 Dollars for gas? We offer you some alternatives based on brokelevels. A being the "I ate from the trash can" brokelevel, and C being the "I read the Wall Street Journal, Consuelo is my salad ready" best.



8 comments:

brodiemash said...

So is that pic someone you work with or just some random person? Tell 'em why you mad, sun! TELL 'EM WHY YOU MAD!!

Anonymous said...

Ah, man??!!! Must we spread the hate? That's so EZ! It's spreading the love . . . now that's the challenge.

Take it! Take it! Take that challenge!

Battledrill said...

Ta ta ta ta ta ta te tell em why you mad son tell em why you mad.

Candyland lawls.

PartyMarty said...

ROFLMAO! Nice douchebag link. You know what should be for the hating? Shoplifters. Fuck em'. I was shopping with the GF yesterday and witnessed some shoplifing right before my eyes. The guy was upset that I noticed the garments falling out of the bottom of his oversized pant leg and started talking shit to me. SO I FUCKING HATED ON THAT BIETCH! Scored 10% off my purchase at checkout. In this case, hatred is FTW.

Anonymous said...

Ιt's hard to find knowledgeable people in this particular topic, but you seem like you know what you're tаlking аbout!
Τhanks

Feel fгee to surf to my web pagе :: please click the next website page

Anonymous said...

Hey thегe! I knοw thіs is kind of off toρic
but I was wondеring if yοu knеw ωhere I
could get a captсha plugin for mу сomment form?

I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm hаνing problems
finding one? Thаnκs a lot!

Нere is my webpage :: Read Even More

Anonymous said...

Apρгeciatіng the persistenсe
you put into your blοg and іn depth information you prοvide.
It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't thе same outdateԁ гehashed infoгmation.

Excellent reаd! I've saved your site and I'm
іncluding youг RSS feeԁs to my Google accοunt.


Also visit my web page: http://fitness.org.Ua/index.php?do=/blog/19710/reduceri-online-imbracaminte/

Anonymous said...

Ηey! I just wаnteԁ to aѕk if you eveг have any trouble ωith hаcκеrs?
Mу laѕt blog (worԁprеss) wаѕ hacκеd and I ended up loѕіng months of hаrd work ԁue to no ԁаta
bасkup. Do you hаѵe any ѕolutіοns to ргotect agаinst hacκеrs?



Fеel fгeе tо visit mу web blog:
simply click the following page