The Dumb Drum has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, click
http://www.dumbdrum.com
and update your bookmarks!

Friday, July 18, 2008

Simon Pegg learns us How To Lose Friends and Alienate People.




I remember seeing the cardboard standee for this flick in the lobby at Manchester when I saw Wall-E. Today I found this trailer so I figured I'd share it with yous guys. The comedy is based on British writer Toby Young's 2001 memoir, also titled "How To Lose Friends and Alienate People. Since I'm lazy, I'll let Wiki explain the films plot. Thanks Wik. Why yes, there is an official website, so glad you asked. I've never seen "Shaun"(yeah, I know) but I really enjoyed "Fuzz", "Shit just got real". Should be lots of laughs. Megan Fox, yeay. Look for it October 3rd.


Source:MovieWeb

3 comments:

brodiemash said...

I saw the same standee and was interested, but after watching that trailer, my hope dwindled quite much. Hopefully Simon Pegg can lift this abortion but probably not. At least we're getting Spaced here in the US this week!

Michael said...

It's nice to see that Obadiah Stane found work after being fired from Stark Enterprises.

If I see this movie it's only cause of Pegg.

Anonymous said...

Αweѕomе webѕite yοu have here but I was ωantіng to
knoω if уou κnew of any message boardѕ that coνеr the samе topics talked about
in this articlе? I'd really like to be a part of online community where I can get feedback from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Bless you!

Look at my site :: Haine Copii