The Dumb Drum has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, click
http://www.dumbdrum.com
and update your bookmarks!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dem Trailers: E3 Sucks Edition

Red
Recently I was thinking about how far would I go if I knew someone had maliciously killed one of my dogs. How far would I go to get a person back if they intentionally ran over my dog, you know...would I try to retaliate? Well, this film kinda of touches on those feelings. I love the Cox and it's good to see Tom Sizemore back in front of the camera (and not in an X-rated film) too. So if you want to find out what's under that red cover up in that picture, check out the trailer over here at Apple.

In Search Of A Midnight Kiss
This one made me chuckle. Although the premise isn't entirely unique, the photography and dialogue real make this trailer shine. There's a lot of fancy pull quotes sprinkled through the trailer hailing this as the film that will "restore your faith in indie films" and whatnot but move all that noise aside and just take into the images....good stuff. Check out the trailer here at Apple.

Elegy
Based of the novel The Dying Animal from Pulitzer Prize winner Philip Roth, the film stars Sir Ben Kingsley, Penelope Cruz & Dennis Hopper. Yeah, that's a mighty impressive cast and the trailer looks cool. "Old age is not for sissies". That's a great quote! Check it out over here at Apple and let us know what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ԁon't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't alreаdу ;) Chеers!


Rеview my page fitness.org.ua/index.php?do=/blog/18964/oferta-incaltaminte/