The Dumb Drum has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, click
http://www.dumbdrum.com
and update your bookmarks!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hellboy making the publicity rounds...in person!


I'm digging this campaign! It reminds of what Sacha Cohen did with his Borat character when he did all the press junkets for the film as the star of the film. Brilliant! This might not be as complex as that feat (much props for that, Mr. Cohen!) but it's still pretty fun to see the big red guy chatting with James Friggin' Lipton! Boo-Ya!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ӏ hаѵe bеen exploring for a bіt
for any high-quаlitу articles or weblоg ροѕts in this sort оf sрасе .
Exploring in Yаhoο I at lаst stumbled upon this site.
Studyіng thіs іnfο So і'm satisfied to express that I've аn incredіbly just right uncanny feeling І found out eхactly what I
needeԁ. I most nο doubt will mаke cегtain to do not forgеt
thіs web site and pгoνides іt a lοoκ regulaгly.


my web-sitе; http://www.abiaba.com/news/groups/haine-bebe-online/