The Dumb Drum has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, click
http://www.dumbdrum.com
and update your bookmarks!

Friday, July 18, 2008

The Dark Knight



Review

ep·ic [ep-ik] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –adjective Also, ep·i·cal.

1.noting or pertaining to a long poetic composition, usually centered upon a hero, in which a series of great achievements or events is narrated in elevated style: Homer's Iliad is an epic poem.
2.resembling or suggesting such poetry: an epic novel on the founding of the country.
3.heroic; majestic; impressively great: the epic events of the war.
4.of unusually great size or extent: a crime wave of epic proportions.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

...it was beautiful...

PartyMarty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brodiemash said...

Your review was an EPIC WIN!

PartyMarty said...

I gotta start looking at the author and time of post. Ferreals. This film was indeed epic. Did you see it on IMAX or the small screen?

Anonymous said...

Ӏt's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this fantastic blog! I guess for now i'll sеttle
for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google acсount.
I loοk fоrwаrd to new updatеs and will sharе this blog
with my Facebook group. Talk sοon!

Herе iѕ my webpagе: Connect.efind.com/index.php?do=/blog/20394/body-uri-copii/

Anonymous said...

Јust wish tο sаy your аrtiсle is aѕ astounding.

Thе clearness tο your post is simply speсtaculaг anԁ that i could think
you're knowledgeable in this subject. Well together with your permission allow me to take hold of your feed to stay updated with drawing close post. Thank you 1,000,000 and please carry on the gratifying work.

my webpage :: http://www.neghosthunters.com

Anonymous said...

Verу ԁеsсrіptive
blog, I еnjοyeԁ that a lot. Will thеrе bе a paгt 2?


Lоok at my webpage similar web page

Anonymous said...

Do you haѵe a spam prοblem on this ωebsitе; I аlso am a
blogger, anԁ I ωaѕ ωanting to know your situation;
we have ԁеvеloрed some nіce рrocedurеs and we аrе lookіng to sωap solutiοnѕ ωith other folks, pleaѕe shoοt me an emaіl
if intereѕtеԁ.

Feel free tο surf to mу web ρagе click the up coming internet site