The Dumb Drum has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, click
http://www.dumbdrum.com
and update your bookmarks!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist trailer syncs on the internets

Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist

Some good buzz building around this film and is set to premier at the Toronto Film Festival in September. Lately, I've been watching Arrested Development (what a great show! It truly sucks that it was cancelled....guess I shoulda watched when it was on the air) and Michael Cera has his delivery that hasn't gotten old and seems to humanize him. Not sure how much longer he can keep pulling that off before it gets old but this film will certainly only help his star burn brighter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Υou really mаke it seem ѕo eаsy with youг
presеntatiοn but I fіnd this mаttеr to be actually ѕomething which I think Ι would
never understand. It sеems too comρlеx and verу bгoad for me.
I am lookіng foгward for уouг next post,
I'll try to get the hang of it!

Feel free to surf to my homepage http://geee.ru/blog/8926/haine-zara