The Dumb Drum has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, click
http://www.dumbdrum.com
and update your bookmarks!

Friday, July 25, 2008

Comic Con '08: Tron 2 footage screened; Jeff Bridges returns

I've never at down and watched Tron all the way through. Yeah, sorry but I haven't. I will, though....eventually. But I digress. Disney pulled off a top secret announcement this week at Comic Con by showing footage from the sequel the to 1982 film that destroyed peoples minds with it's special effects and gave video game players a much needed lift in the confidence column. Check out the story here at Aintitcool and then head on over here to check out some more details about the footage screened. So far we know this:

• Jeff Bridges is back....and the bad guy?!
• The title is Tr2n (reminds me of 2 Fast 2 Furious...bah!)
• Rumors are that the film will be in 3-D
• That guy up there won't be in it

So what do you guys think? Can the modern world be as enthusiastic about this film as audiences were when it was originally released?

5 comments:

PartyMarty said...

Tron, brah!

Robert said...

The latest sez that it was promo-only footage, iirc. Thus, not movie footage, just appetite whetters.

brodiemash said...

Damn....I wish I was in Sandy Eggo this week....

Anonymous said...

What i don't understood is if truth be told how you are not really a lot more well-favored than you may be right now. You are very intelligent. You realize thus significantly in relation to this topic, produced me personally imagine it from numerous numerous angles. Its like men and women are not fascinated until it's
one thing to do with Lаdy gaga! Υour іndividuаl stuffs outstanԁing.
At all times deal with it up!

Feel free to vіsit my webpage :: group.Cdx.com.vn

Anonymous said...

What's up it's me, I am alѕо visiting thiѕ site rеgularly,
thiѕ site is actually goοd and the useгs аre genuinеly shaгing
nice thoughts.

My page ... mouse click the next page