The Dumb Drum has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, click
http://www.dumbdrum.com
and update your bookmarks!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Man On Wire trailer amazes

Well, since I had already posted a Dem Trailers this week, I decided to give this trailer it's own post simply on the fact on how dope it it. I know, I know...we post individual trailers all the time. Yeah, but those are the ones that us fanboys salivate over. This film isn't one of those. Instead, it's a documentary about a Frenchman named Philippe Petit who in 1974 illegally walked a tightrope between the twin towers. The film covers all the aspects of the daring exhibit. That's it, just go watch it and prepare to put the film on your "Must Watch" list. Check out the trailer here at Apple.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for ѕharing your thoughts on haine coрii.
Regards

my blоg poѕt Fitness.org.ua