The Dumb Drum has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, click
http://www.dumbdrum.com
and update your bookmarks!

Monday, April 7, 2008

Who Watches The Watchmen? Now you can!

No, it isn't the trailer. Sorry if you got hyped up by that headline but sensational or not, we got you now! So as to not leave you totally unfulfilled, Superherohype.com has an exclusive video journal of the making of the upcoming film which you can check out here in HD or stream it here. The sets look amazing! I mean, coming from 300 where director Zack Snyder did almost no sets, to see the direction they're going with this really excites me. Not being a HUGE fan of the graphic novel (please send your hate mail to brodiemash@gmail.com), I'm keeping my hype meter down on this one for now but this video really drove it up a notch. I love to see practical sets rather than just rely on the magic of CGI completely. Also, I can't forget to mention the costume pictures that were released earlier this year. That stuff looked awesome and a good interpretation of the novel. Here's hoping that the film comes out a winner!

No comments: