The Dumb Drum has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, click
http://www.dumbdrum.com
and update your bookmarks!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Dem Trailers: Can't We All Just Get Along? Edition

Pineapple Express
Last summer, the Apatow fan base was split: Which film was better? Superbad or Knocked Up? It seems like overwhelmingly, the former wins that argument (I'm a fan of the latter myself). Now this year, they bring us this little gem. I mean, watch the trailer. I laugh every time is see Franco try to kick out the windshield and get his foot stuck. Yeah, can't wait for this one. Check out the trailer here and tell us what you think: Superbad or Knocked Up? Vote in our newest poll over there to the right!


Mongol
Doesn't that shot just reek of Kurosawa, RAN-style? Nice. Every year we're hit over the head with 10 different movie epics and usually, none of then get much attention from me. Seeing millions of people do battle using medieval weapons has left me desensitized mainly because I think you could mix and match action scenes from all of these films and no one would be none the wiser. But Genghis Khan has always held a special place in my heart and I'm actually looking forward to this one. And hopefully it'll buck the trend of these types of films boring me to the point of eating my own eyeballs (replacements are getting expensive!). Check out the trailer here.

No comments: