The Dumb Drum has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, click
http://www.dumbdrum.com
and update your bookmarks!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Dem Trailers: Tropic Thunder or Three Amigos!?


God I fucken love Three Amigos! You know when people say "Oh, I can watch that movie anytime" and you think, "Really?! You can watch fucken Schindler's List ANYTIME?!" Yeah, well Amigos is one of those movies for me. And this Tropic Thunder trailer reminds me a lot of those darn Amigos! Damn, if Iron Man doesn't solidify Robert Downey Jr. bad-assness (for nerds, I mean...well all know about Chaplin), this role will definitely be the haymaker. Is there nothing the man can't do? I mean besides staying sober for more than 5 years (keep it going, yo!). Still, I can't help to wonder how cool it would be to see Ned Nederlander, Dusty Bottoms and Lucky Day back on the screen again..... Check out the trailer here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hah! That's awesome! I was trying to put my finger on what the movie reminded me of for days now, and YOU NAILED IT! The Three Amigos! Hey THINK they're filming a movie, but they're actually defending justice!

...Hmmm, I wonder if that's going to ruin this movie for me. Wait, RDJ is playing a white guy who get's surgery to look like black guy? Sold! The Three WHO?

"Would you say I have a PLETHORA of gifts?"

PartyMarty said...

Damn, RDJ plays a pretty convincing black guy. ROFL, that's fuckin amazing. This movie has WIN written all over it.