The Dumb Drum has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, click
http://www.dumbdrum.com
and update your bookmarks!

Friday, March 21, 2008

Wanna help out? Vote for me today!


Fresno Famous is holding the Fresno Choice Awards and the categories including Best Band, Coffee, Downtown Building and....what's this? Best Blog?! Well, I think I'll go and vote for us and I ask for your help as well. If we win, I promise that I will reward everyone here with a special little something. Actually, that was just one of my campaign lies. I apologize to my staff, my family and most of all, my supporters. But now I'm a changed man. And change is what I'll bring when The Dumb Are Mostly Intrigued By The Drum wins Best Blog in Fresno! (actualchangeisnotpromised.thisguyisdelusionalandshouldntbetrusted.buteitherwaypleasegovotefortheguy.itwouldmakehimfeelbetterthanks)
Head on over to Fresno Famous.com and on the front page (off to the right) you'll see the "Fresno Choice Awards" box and the categories in which to vote. We're under "Blog (or blogger)" so swing by, tell your friends, mother, your sister and your daughter to vote for us! NYUP! Thanks for your support!

4 comments:

barrazie said...

holy sit you have like 43 votes(44 now) compared to like 16 i think, you rock...Rok... keep up the great work!

PartyMarty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PartyMarty said...

I'll have you know that I voted. I expect to be well compensated for my time taken from sifting through revver.com looking through irv559's videos. Pregnant Hooker, ROFL, genious.

Battledrill said...

Shit was mad GHEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY!
Like that corney ass dude with the purple crown.