The Dumb Drum has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, click
http://www.dumbdrum.com
and update your bookmarks!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Banned Boondocks episode shows up to offend, educate


I'm not going to lie, I haven't been watching the series from the launch, I don't own the DVDs or any clothing sporting their logo. But so far I've seen around 6 episodes and I know that I should be watching more of Aaron McGruder's series. Earlier in the year I heard a story about a couple of episodes that were canned due to the content mainly having to do with BET and their "reign of terror" in oppressing the black man. The story was later confirmed by McGruder and the season was cut by 2 episodes due to pressure from the BET Network. Magically, one of those has appeared on the internets. Check it out here and let us know if you think it was right to have not aired or were the creators unjustly censored.

No comments: