The Dumb Drum has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, click
http://www.dumbdrum.com
and update your bookmarks!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Reminder: Large Hadron Collider to end world this week; plan accordingly


I still don't know what the fuck this atom smasher is gonna do in order to improve our everyday life (I mean, it's not the cure for cancer....is it?) but I read about it a couple of months ago and now it's going online this Wednesday, even though people have been trying hard to stop it from going online due to fear that it might destroy the world. No, I'm not kidding. Apparently this big bastard of a machine can is capable of of creating micro black holes that will stop you from ever playing The Force Unleashed when it is released next week because everyone will be dead, including you. Anyways, one of the super smart peoples working on this project has decided to make a friendly rap video in order to explain it to us all who can't possibly comprehend the complexity of this whole project. Shit, I still don't know what the hell is going on. Damn, I kinda wanted to see if they would ever make a true sequel to Desperado. Check out the full story over here at Yahoo! and see if you can decipher all the mumbo jumbo and it was nice knowing you all!

3 comments:

Bryan Harley said...

Pftt, c'mon man, get wit the science!!

Battledrill said...

I don't know why you always have to be judging me, just because I believe in SAI ENS.

Anonymous said...

Hey theгe! I κnow this is somewhаt off
topіc but I was wondering if you knew where I
could get a cаptсha plugin fοr mу comment foгm?
ӏ'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having dіfficulty
finding one? Thanks a lot!

Feel freе to surf to my ωeb blоg: magazinul de haine