The Dumb Drum has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, click
http://www.dumbdrum.com
and update your bookmarks!

Friday, September 12, 2008

Dem Reviews: Burn After Reading

The Coen Bros. are cool in my book. Not some filmmakers I would say get me out to the theater when they release new stuff but their craft is unique and their sense of humor is dark. I like that but to say I'm a die hard Coen Bros. fan would be a flat out lie. So after seeing Burn After Reading last night, I have to say my sentiments haven't changed much. The film is filled with some decent laughs here and there but it never really gets of the ground completely for me. The entire cast did a wonderful job here and it's not their fault the film never explodes but rather the script seems like it was a single cool scene fleshed out into a feature. The films running time is about and hour and a half and I say it could of used like about 10 to 15 mins. cut out to make it a tighter ship. Overall, entertaining but not very memorable.

Opening NightMatinee • Rent ItIgnore it

1 comment:

free movies said...

A stellar cast and the usual percolating plot of the Coens combine in one of their most entertaining crime comedies to date. Funny stuff with Clooney, McDormand and Malkovich frame a breakthrough comedic performance by Brad Pitt.

use this site, http://www.80millionmoviesfree.com You can watch burn after reading Movie here I've recommended it to a lot of people on here and I've gotten good reviews i always use it to watch the latest movies here