The Dumb Drum has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, click
http://www.dumbdrum.com
and update your bookmarks!

Monday, September 8, 2008

Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince is screened & reviewed

I've never been too hyped up about the Potter franchise but that's not to say I don't enjoy the films. When the announcement was made that the next installment was being pushed back until next summer, I was cool with it but it left me wondering how far along the film truly was. Well here's your answer: it was screened this past Saturday in Chicago. An Aintitcoolnews reader has written up a review of the film but be warned: it contains some big spoilers. If you don't care, surge ahead and click on that link to check it out!

2 comments:

Bryan Harley said...

The things in that review make me sad. Sounds like they majorly fucked up this movie.

brodiemash said...

Really? Huh, I wonder if any other intrepid Potter Heads will chime in on the review....