The Dumb Drum has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, click
http://www.dumbdrum.com
and update your bookmarks!

Friday, June 20, 2008

Wall-E final trailer released; my inner child loves it


IGN has posted up the final Wall-E trailer and it has a totally different flavor than all the previous trailers. The "Cities" trailer shows off the action side of the film and I'm very glad that they decided to hold off and release this trailer so close to the actual release date. Man, that shit looks cool as hell. Still not hyped up to Anaforian proportions, but still looking forward to seeing it in the theater as I have not seen a Pixar film theatrically since The Incredibles. I'll still be checking out Wanted before this, but I might make it a double feature weekend come June 27. Check out the Quicktime version of the trailer over here and thanks to Trailer Addict for the embeddable version.

No comments: