The Dumb Drum has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, click
http://www.dumbdrum.com
and update your bookmarks!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Spike Lee vs. Clint Eastwood: what's the rap battle equivalent for directors?

So Spike is mad cause Clint didn't accurately portray the black man in his war films Flags Of Our Fathers and Letters From Iwo Jima. Clint responds with a resounding suggestion that Spike "shut his face." Well, it wasn't that resounding but maybe for the Man With No Name, that was the best he could do. I could break it down for you....or you can just head over here to The Huffington Post to catch a recap. Now I'm not gonna take sides here....yeah, I think I might. The side of "I wanna see these two fight!". Dirty Harry vs. Mars Blackmon in Las Vegas, maybe sharing the same card as the Boll vs. Bay fight. Hey, you never know what'll happen anymore.

No comments: