The Dumb Drum has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, click
http://www.dumbdrum.com
and update your bookmarks!

Friday, June 6, 2008

Dem Trailers: I Kinda Believe Edition

X-Files: I Want To Believe
Ah, back in the days when I was young....and being a nerd hadn't yet become a cool thing to be, I still spent every Friday night glued to my television in Firebaugh watching the latest adventures of Agent Mulder & Agent Scully, clutching my X-Files playing cards & comic books. Then the first movie came out and I stopped. I couldn't support the bullshit anymore. All that hype for no payoff seemed unjust. So fast forward to now, everything old is new again and my nostalgia prevents me from not wanting to rekindle those nerdy Firebaugh nights and this trailer kinda gives me hope. Check it out over here at Yahoo!

Choke
"From the Writer Of Fight Club."
That quote alone will get people in the theater and this trailer sure makes the film look cool. Already a success at film festivals, this film is going to be released theatrically pretty soon and although there are no major stars attached to it, hopefully audiences will support the effort coming from director Clark Greg (Agent Of S.H.I.E.L.D?). The trailer can be seen here at Apple.

Boy A
The story for this film goes like this: Boy kills. Boy goes to jail for 14 years & changes. Boy is released and still gets shit for what he did as a boy. Seems like an interesting concept and although the trailer seems to not really show the film in a good light, I think it has potential. Check out the trailer over here at Apple

2 comments:

Robert said...

Huh. That Boy A one came outta nowheres. I hadn't even heard of it, but it's a great premise. What *does* happen to those kids?

brodiemash said...

I heard they're forced to watch post-X-Files movie episodes to scare them straight.