The Dumb Drum has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, click
http://www.dumbdrum.com
and update your bookmarks!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sukiyaki Western Django trailer is abstract fun!


When I was a kid, I was the type to head on over to the soda fountain and pour all different types of soda into my big ass cup and get the best of all worlds. Nowadays, not so much but for some reason, seeing this trailer mix all types of different cultures excites me. I've always wanted to do a samurai movie taking place in modern times and all Mexican actors and this is kinda pushing back into that world. Takashi Miike is hit and miss for me (Ichi The Killer was disappointing but Audition was bad ass) and Tarantino's involvement always leaves me worried. But the title alone forces me to fork over my hard earned cash. So what do you guys think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I was wondering when you'd get around to posting this trailer. It's chock full of WIN.