The Dumb Drum has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, click
http://www.dumbdrum.com
and update your bookmarks!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Rumor Control: Tarantino casts Britney in Kill Pussycat! remake

So Tarantino been real busy as of late. He's got his grand opus Inglorious Bastards in preproduction (I'm currently reading the script and I'll post a review as soon as I get through it) and he's also got his other much talked about project: a remake of the cult hit Russ Meyer's Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill! Now this morning The Telegraph (via SlashFilm) is reporting that the director has just cast Britney Spears in the lead role (I perfer the old Tera Patrick rumor). If this is true, there has to be a reason behind it and I'm going to hold judgment but let me tell you; this doesn't look very good. And the press is gonna have a field day with this is it comes to light that it is indeed done. But lets just say no for now and pray to God this is the last Spears related post on this blog...EVAR! So should we give Mrs. Federline a chance? Or are we just in line for another Crossroads (sweatergod I've neverseen it)?

3 comments:

Michael said...

Unfortunately I've seen Crossroads. I'm a huge fan of Mike Nelson's Rifftrax, which he did one for Crossroads. I somehow got through it but was curled up in the fetal position and crying.

I still haven't cleansed the taint of that from my Netflix recommendations and get crap recommended to me all the time.

Anonymous said...

Нello therе! Wоuld you mind
if I shaге your blog with my zynga group? There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Many thanks

Here is my site ... Learn More

Anonymous said...

Its nоt my first tіme to pay а quicκ visit this web pagе, i
am visiting thiѕ site daіlly and takе pleasant fаctѕ from heгe everу dаy.


Here is mу web blog :: Net.Lte-Tech.Org