The Dumb Drum has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, click
http://www.dumbdrum.com
and update your bookmarks!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Is it possible to make unboxing videos even more exciting? The future of packaging!


Unboxing videos have been around for a long time. Recently, I saw an actual report on a major news site about the phenomenon and I thought to myself "It's only going to be oh too soon when we see a company use this in a viral or advertising campaign." And here it is. Pretty cool, I thought. How awesome would it be to open up your Playstation 4 or your new Sharp HD TV to something like this. Everyone would be clamoring to push the red button! What do you guys think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahаa, its рleasant conversation concerning this аrticle at this place at thіs webpage, I havе геad
аll that, ѕо now me also commenting at this place.


Alѕo vіsіt my ωebsite
- This Internet page