The Dumb Drum has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, click
http://www.dumbdrum.com
and update your bookmarks!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Dark Knight sweded....Kiddie style!


I love the children. One of the things I'm hoping for in our next Swede Festival is to get some more entries like this one: involve the kids. As for the exact plans for the event, be reassured that we're working on it as we speak and we'll have details coming out pretty soon. In the mean time, start preparing a list....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ηey theгe! I know this is kinda off topiс but I was wonderіng which blog platform are you using for this webѕіtе?
I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've hаԁ
issues with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Feel free to visit my homepage: Outlet Pentru Copii