The Dumb Drum has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, click
http://www.dumbdrum.com
and update your bookmarks!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

ABC reporter arrested at DNC for shooting video on public property


I wonder how much of a furor this is gonna spark. After I attempted multiple times to write an entry to go with this post, I've decided to give up and merely go and listen to N.W.A.'s Straight Outta Compton (track #2) to calm down and try to figure out why shit like this is happening on U.S. soil. Breathe....Wait, the dude was just chilling in front of a hotel for like 2 hours and the owner filed a complaint? Maybe he should of moved his shit if he was causing a disruption with the business' flow. Hmmm.... Still, it's a weird image to see a proper looking, white man arrested and man handled the way he was. Social commentary? Perhaps. Check out the full story over here at ABC & let us know what you guys think.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

damn that was pretty f'd up is that even legal..... i though journalist were covered under some amendment

Anonymous said...

Hi to all, how is all, I think every one iѕ gеtting more from thіs
web ѕitе, and yοur views аre pleaѕant designеԁ foг new visitors.


My webpage: tiamowrydaily.com

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Τhis is κіnd of off topic but I need some advice from an establiѕhed blog.
Ιs it difficult tо set up your own blog?

I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thіnking аbout mаking my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Thanks

my web page :: https://www.facebook.com