The Dumb Drum has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, click
http://www.dumbdrum.com
and update your bookmarks!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

No..No..Notorious film in production for 2009.




Wayne Barrow, the man who managed Biggie's music career along with Mark Pitts, is currently producing the film Notorious which is set for 2009. The film is based on the life and times of Christopher Wallace, Brooklyn crack dealer turned Hip Hop megastar Notorious B.I.G. You can follow production of the film on the producers blog and check out behind the scenes clips like the one posted above. Get to know the man behind the legend come 2009. Anyone interested in this one??

2 comments:

brodiemash said...

Hahaha! Line of Biggies made me laugh. I saw the guy they cast as Tupac and I wasn't feelin the look but who knows. I'm just hoping they do this right....

Anonymous said...

Ιt's a pity you don't haνe a donatе buttοn!
I'd definitely donate to this superb blog! I guess for now i'll sеttle for book-marking and
adԁing youг RSS feed to mу Google aсcount.
Ι look forward to brand nеω uрԁаtes and will talk about
this blog wіth my Facebook group. Chat soon!

Feel frеe to ѕurf to my blog pοst .
.. group.cdx.com.vn