The Dumb Drum has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, click
http://www.dumbdrum.com
and update your bookmarks!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

First Indy 4 reviews hit....and they're not good :(

Aintitcoolnews has posted 2 early reviews for the upcoming summer blockbuster, Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull and *surprise, surprise* they aren't very positive. Now, I haven't gone through and read the reviews thoroughly myself (I'm trying to stay spoiler-free here) but the headlines for the posts speak for themselves. Interested in seeing what these guys had to say? Head on over here for the first one and here for the second one but beware: there's bound to be spoilers in there. So will this affect my plans to go see it? Nope, I'll take it as a sign to lower my expectations and that'll probably let me enjoy the film even more....hopefully.

No comments: