The Dumb Drum has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, click
http://www.dumbdrum.com
and update your bookmarks!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Dem Trailers: Tweetin' Edition

The Rocker
Hmm...this trailer didn't get a laugh outta me. Not even close. But it's got Rainn Wilson (Dwight from The Office) in the starring role (doesn't he look like Jack Black in some of those shots?) and I'm sure many of those fans will go see it strictly for that but I'm not sure if dude is willing to carry an entire movie. Check out the trailer here and judge for yourself.

Igor
Being kinda of an Igor myself (just ask Diana) this trailer connected with me. The animation looks....good but it's nothing for Pixar to lose sleep over. Of course, what it comes down to is story and the med scientist play on the usually trite Science Fair rings good with me. Check it out over here and let us know what you think.

No comments: