The Dumb Drum has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, click
http://www.dumbdrum.com
and update your bookmarks!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Dem Trailers: FFF Mixer Edition

Australia
Did I spell that right? Oh, nevermind. So director Baz Luhrman is back...yeah, so we haven't seen him do a damn thing since Moulin Rouge so his follow up better be damn good, right? Not a huge fan of musicals myself, I'm not on the Rouge train (you'd think with such a close spelling of name being right in th title, I'd be all over it) and the only thing of value from Luhrman in my book is Romeo & Juliet which was only cool because of John Leguizamo. The trailer has some beautiful imagery, though and I am a sucker for that. But it's good to see Wolverine and Dr. Chase Meridian in a movie together. Check out the trailer here and see for yourself.

The Mummy: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor
Fuck, couldn't they just put a "3" at the end of that one? Really, do we need that long ass subtitle? I guess Rob "Pizzaboy" Cohen gets what Rob Cohen wants. So yeah, lets go to the scorecard: Brendan Fraser-Rachel Weisz+Maria Bello+Jet Li= semi anticipated. The trailer looks aight, there are some cool shots in there but check out the trailer here and let us know what you think.

My Winnipeg
From director Guy Maddin comes this little personal film of his. Really, I can't say much about it but it does seem to draw on the desire for a person to leave their hometown and venture out into the world. Kinda sounds familiar, huh? Check out the trailer here and discover this little gem and take it for what you will. I will def watch this!

No comments: