The Dumb Drum has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, click
http://www.dumbdrum.com
and update your bookmarks!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

This week's Flashback Feature: Monty Python & The Holy Grail

I have nothing against Steve McQueen or The Great Escape. Swear! I just had a momentary lapse last week so I forgot to post this feature up. Sorry for those of you who missed out because of my indiscretion. But this week we return with Monty Python & The Holy Grail. Never seen it & tonight will probably not be the night for me to experience this one, unfortunately (please address all hate mail to thedumbdrum@gmail.com) as I have some prior business to attend to. But for the cut followers of the film, it'll be one less big ass head blocking your view of the screen.

2 comments:

barrazie said...

I fart in your general direction!
Your missing out!!

Shirley said...

Thank you for sharinng